Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 July, 12:50
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Where is the link to the article? I can't find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 July, 01:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Not sure. I forwarded off TG. I cant find it now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 July, 12:36
That isn’t anti-semitism, it’s a fact.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 July, 12:33
Nu? It was m'kike Lansky that Organized the Italians.
Thank you for waking me up my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 July, 12:32
Nah they are
satanic mf’s

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 July, 12:35
In response Happy Days to his Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 July, 12:29
As opposed to a MS13 mafia..
ok dude.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
07 July, 12:28
He's not wrong.

If one were to talk about the Italian mafia, does that make one anti-Italians? No, of course not. Why does ever even mentioning the fact that there are corrupt/criminal jews always get portrayed as "anti-semitic," as if one is saying that all semites are of this same cloth?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 July, 12:29
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
100% agree

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 July, 12:35
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
I am proudly 100% Anti-satan.