Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Mnp Sna @ms2021
07 July, 12:58
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Elon Musk is definitely helping wake up the normies. I asked a normie to read on Georgia Guidestones and the depopulation agenda but he ignored.

Later on, I shared this Elon tweet:

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

After reading the above tweet, that person has started reading about the Guidestones on his own!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 July, 12:45
'Children of Men' was a good movie. It struck a chord in me long before I was awake (for lack of a better word). The book is exponentially creepier. The movie is more digestible for normies but would still be a stretch for many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
07 July, 11:46
THE END won't be for everyone.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 July, 11:39
If medbed claims prove to be true, I'll start a 2nd family.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
07 July, 12:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
yes! pretty sure the infertility was due to vaccinations in the movie. I immediately thought of this movie back in 2020 when they started pushing the vax irl.. soon after confirmations of fertility issues, miscarriages were being reported. predictive programming.