⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
OOPS!!!

NOW - Georgia Guidestones are now completely leveled.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says the remaining structure has been completely demolished "for safety reasons" less than a day after the incident.

disclosetv
09:18 PM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 July, 10:59
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. 😁💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Thompson @Willow45
06 July, 10:18
i cant belive it. they have burdened my soul for years and never heard a protest from the people of Georgia. did they ever read it? are we all that stupid and asleep? My president is a Cyrus. We are history in the making.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
06 July, 09:48
This made my day. Now I want to see the same fate for all the 5G towers.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
06 July, 09:46
🎶🎵🎶🎶 I'm still standing..., unlike the Georgia stones 💃🕺🎶🤔🎵🎶

Lily B.... @LilyB
06 July, 09:37

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 July, 09:38
Reminds me old VK posts with a little John Deere, a little twin towers, a little CAT vibe mixed in. 4:02:04 am. Awfully close.

***3 pics
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Stop Complaining @TinaR
06 July, 09:33
Yessir!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 July, 09:31
When you look at it from our (anons) perspective that's actually true in many ways...