Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 June, 06:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thats brutal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
14 June, 04:56
the machine is a good servant...
but a bad boss...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 June, 04:50
I'm sorry, I don't understand this technology. Aren't we supposed to have men climbing with ropes into trees with chainsaws attached to their hips?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 June, 03:38
I can see both sides, i could use a machine like this, I have quite a bit of work that needs to be done and this would help immensely ...but that really was a beautiful tree.... I love trees.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
14 June, 06:12
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Agreed. That was painful to watch.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 June, 03:28
Why that beautiful healthy tree and not the dead one right in center screen???😫

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 03:25
AI vs Tree of Life vibes...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 June, 04:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yup that's what I got too, AI /vs/ Humanity

Red Edge @Rededge
14 June, 02:44

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 June, 02:25
Q1008 MORE BO COMMS....will he he the 1st arrest🤔

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 June, 02:24

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 June, 02:23
Q249 more BO comms🤔

Diana DJT @Diana
14 June, 02:13
Man will continue to destroy nature, like this tree saves us daily, very sad, homes for birds, squirrels and all of Gods creatures, I hate this machine, now more unemployed tree guys put out by a fookin machine😱😡

Diana DJT @Diana
14 June, 02:13
Man will continue to destroy nature, like this tree saves us daily, very sad, homes for birds, squirrels and all of Gods creatures, I hate this machine, now more unemployed tree guys put out by a fookin machine😱😡

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 June, 02:12
Wow, brutal. No connection to life from that machine. I watched an Anons video the other day about plants and trees; how they feel and even communicate with one another. This hurts the heart. 😢 I can imagine the AI machines they had planned for us would treat humans the same. Scary.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 June, 02:18
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
we will watch the ai eat itself like that

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
14 June, 06:15
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I can’t even begin to imagine what they had planned for us.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 June, 01:56
Found that incredibly sad😥

connie wright @cowri
14 June, 01:55
I would like that job...fun toys

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 June, 01:54
Needed to post it.
Wasn't looking to upset.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
14 June, 03:49
oh - did you mean Timber VK?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
14 June, 09:10
Ferngully 😢

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
14 June, 12:55
Anyone else hate watching this?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 June, 01:50
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
😢yes.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 June, 01:55
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
😥Yes, it was like the ending of a beautiful life!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 June, 12:45
What looks bad is actually clearing the light to enter the home

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 June, 12:25
tech tree ./sync :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 June, 01:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
:)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 02:12
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 June, 12:07
Man+Machine: The Machine is simply extension of the Man (operator).
Man can exist without Machine, Machine cannot exist without Man.
Neither can exist without a Creator 😉

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
14 June, 12:13
No thought given to destroying a beautiful healthy tree. We are supposed to be the stewards of the land. Found an exhausted racing pigeon on my patio today. I feel like he knew just where to get help. ☺️ And its DJT’s Bday! Good vibes kind of day. ✨

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 June, 11:28
Well that's straight out of a horror movie.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 June, 11:28
Well that's straight out of a horror movie.

hope saxton @Scribe11
14 June, 10:55
This made me so sad.
It brings to mind the lack of respect the 'elites' have for us as humans.
They do not see beauty, love, family, only something they can control.
I feel a real kinship with this tree.
We are just a useless, temporary roadblock to their plan.
They would destroy and crush us, just like the beautiful tree.
BUT...
They failed to take into consideration that we are strong, They forgot to take into account, our Anon connection, that we fight with our hearts and souls.
Most importantly, they thought they took God out of the equation.
They fooked around...now they find out.
God wins...every time.

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
14 June, 10:51
Not impressed

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 June, 10:51

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 June, 10:41
truth is a force of nature. anons finally getting a reach around or just more biting da pillow til sumfin habbens?

garm hava @sigma777
14 June, 10:41
Uhhhhhhhh.... some people are completely lost .

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 June, 10:40
Oh DEER 🦌
that was mesmerizing !

=D

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
14 June, 10:37
I love trees. It always hurts to see something that took so long to grow destroyed in a few minutes.