Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
What if all Satanic monuments, all over world start, getting blown up without explanation? How could media spin it or would they try to cover it up? Oblinsks globally, Statue of Liberty, Vatican, Windsor Castle etc……

10 days of blowing up global symbolism, then the tweet from Trump signals drop:

“My Fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon Us…..

#TheGreatAwakening #TheCalmBeforeTheStorm
#FollowTheWhiteRabbit #wwg1wga
06:14 PM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
08 July, 12:03
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I just tap in to all that shit and steal their energy sources.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 July, 09:32
Add this.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 July, 10:29

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 July, 11:53
Just said the same thing a while ago. It would be glorious and maybe it would also get people to start paying attention to God and all the demonic things in this world. To me, that would be biblical.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 July, 12:18
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Amen!