Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Now we watch MSM. Feels like we're there.
06:04 PM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 August, 07:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The BEGINNING is NEAR!!! πŸ™ πŸ’• πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
28 July, 04:25
With weeoing and gnashing of teeth. 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
18 July, 11:59
For the last 2+yrs my recommendation is to start with US Marshals with there own AV team move in during live broadcast and conduct the arrest and list of charges live primetime. Then the Patriot anchor will address the viewing office with notification of the overturned election and a scrolling list of all that were concurrently being, or have been arrested for their part in treason against the State and Crimes Against Humanity. This will finally bring the truth Down to the LOCAL LEVEL nation wide.
Stay tuned...

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
07 July, 05:46
people, who were thought dead will return living

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 July, 04:48
Haiti Then Hades for [Them]?

Love Jesus @HouseCall
07 July, 04:36
You are so Right here! I live in a Blue state where people are just refusing to wake up. They watch and listen to all the Bullsh_t the MSM is pushing out to them. I say it is time we reveal everything for those who are not awake today won't be waking up at all.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 July, 04:31
I think the start was just kicked off with the GA guidestones going down. MSM will have to deal with all the questions they don't want to touch.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 July, 05:04
twin missiles
detonate MSM

2ne FruAa @FruAa
07 July, 01:06
LOVE LOVE LOVE πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’―πŸ—

Laritha Savage @Laritha
06 July, 11:55
Is Cern taking msm out?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 July, 11:43

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 July, 11:35
Why can’t the White Hats just do it? 🀣🀣🀣

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 August, 07:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
The light will irritate their demons!!!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 July, 11:32

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 July, 09:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ONWARD, FLOOD !!!

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Slow drip > Flood
Q

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 July, 12:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
06 July, 07:14
could be possible to equate β€œcats” with all the many lies they’ve told us in the last few years.

β€œHerding” all these cats would be revealing the disturbing/opposing truths vs what was reported one by one…

willing to be they have way less than nine lives if this indeed is the case…

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 July, 06:36
Agreed 10000000%

memes matter @NoComment
06 July, 06:36
And it feels so goooooooood

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
06 July, 06:24
just wondering if MSM has multiple meanings?

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
i got some serious truth bumps going on!!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
06 July, 06:21
My dream, my silly fantasy, is for all their satellites to get zapped right outta the sky, maybe by a big rogue meteor or a huge lightning bolt, I mean real Biblical like. That would be something . . . "Oh Happy Day" if it ever did happen.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 July, 11:37
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
That is an AWESOME dream! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
06 July, 06:21
This was my thought last night before going to sleep. If the sheep are going to wake up it will have to be through the media that they follow and blindly believe. It's about time the media worked for Godinstead of s@t@n. I am astonished at home many faithful have been deceived. To me it is a sign that they are lacking the Holy Ghost.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 July, 06:19
They are truly the enemy of the people they have destroy as many lives as big Pharma because they are completely complicit. The sooner they are destroyed the sooner we get our country back.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 July, 06:15
MAY MSM GO DOWN AS FAST AND EXPLOSIVE AS THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES! πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 😎 🐸

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
07 July, 04:23
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
and so it is!!!πŸ’₯

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 July, 06:11
MSM Must Fall For The Masses To Awake Wonder How It Will Go Down=661

The Wicked Are Aware Of What They Are Doing To People And Simply Don't Care=661
Americans Only Know Their Lives Through The Lies Of The News Media=661
The Right To Privacy Is One Of Our Most Cherished Civil Liberties=661
Beware Of My Father's Storm For From It No Shelter Will You Find=661
Unheard Of World Events Are Setting The Stage For Jesus Return=661

Final Stages Of Activating The One Hundred Forty Four Crystal Grid=661
From Now On Let's Stop Fighting And Be At Peace And Share With One Another=661
All Reception Of Grace Liquid Healing Spirit Fire Anoint Your Soul=661
Thank You Abba Father For Your Loving Commitment Is Everlasting=661
Jesus Christ Is That Incredible Man Who The World Loves The Most=661
I Am A Peaceful Soul I Desire Peace And Unity In Love The Kingdom Is Within=661

In The Beginning Was The Word The Word Was With God And The Word Is God=661

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 July, 06:17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 July, 06:10
George News mentioned on their YouTube chat the other night something about the MSM moving away from the dark side. Sorry can't remember the exact quote.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Yes, he did! He said watch the MSM leave the "dark side"

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 July, 11:31
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication