John Atkison @Duende
06 July, 02:10
"Recently an employee at the DOE alleged that Sam Brinton was pushed into the position due to his gay activism and did not meet the requirements for the position.

According to the DOE employee there were “substantial irregularities” in the hiring process."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 July, 02:50
In response John Atkison to his Publication
🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
I know. Where did [they] find this "person"?

Or are [they], the Deep State, really behind this pick for deputy secretary?

It's said the White Hats are in control. Could it be the White Hats picked this person and put "it" out there in the hopes that when the sleeping "normies" saw this "person", they will wake up?

Hmm...
03:26 PM - Jul 06, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 July, 04:07
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Im thinking the latter..WH putting on display for all to see (and see we have eh?) 🙌🏼🤣

John Atkison @Duende
06 July, 04:24
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Do I have to see anymore? My eyes are hurting having viewed all the crazy stuff from June's Pride month madness.

I had a heck of a time finding a story I could post about the state senator from Rhode Island that didn't have a preview photo of her twerking her backside. I'm hoping she is a White Hat plant. If she is, she deserves an Oscar for her performance.

Q has stated in several posts that...

"Up is down.
Left is right."

I believe it.

It would be nice if I had a pair of those special sunglasses from the movie "They Live." They would come in really handy right about now.