✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 10:47
There is so much disinfo out there rn, the struggle is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
03 February, 12:28
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
For sure! And what makes it worse is so many of our digital soldiers are spreading it unknowingly because they just hit retweet rather than confirming, finding the source, etc. I try to not spread any image that has "info" unless there is a link to the source of the info. Those images being spread around are often full of misinformation. Then you add all the newly awakened into the mix and the spread even further because they don't know any better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
Exactly. I am watching AWK video rn and he is showing a pic of Trump taling to the troops on a monitor and LTvis saying it is Trump still working with the Military from Miralago, except a two minute search shows it is Christmas 2017! It's such a shame to see all this good work and connections go down the drain. That's why new poeple don't believe, we aren't being careful enough.
12:32 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by my2sonznme in this post can reply
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
03 February, 01:28
I have noticed the same thing about X22 Report.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 01:57
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
Santa Surfing too 😬

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
03 February, 12:53
And I saw that photo being spread yesterday, got excited, but then realized I needed to confirm. And I found it was not new at all. Ugh.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
03 February, 12:52
EXACTLY what I mean! And AWK is a big name who so many listen to, so I expect better research. Sometimes, I think bigger accounts are in such a hurry to get info out and (don't want to say this, but be the first to get it out), that they don't take the time needed to verify information before sharing it. It does nothing but harm our movement.