✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
There is so much disinfo out there rn, the struggle is real.
10:47 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by my2sonznme in this post can reply
Coral ___ @Coral_
04 February, 02:09
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
offending everyone with truth like it was a hobby!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
04 February, 10:08
Prayer & Discernment!🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 01:17
✅ Yup. Back to the Basics #Q #17

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
03 February, 06:04
I get ya man.

DeeHarms Phistry @DeeHarms
03 February, 04:21
question: if what Juan says is true that 80% voted for Trump why does it feel like the 20% has more control over the 80%????

Also why do i feel that personally know all of the 20%?

😂

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
04 February, 10:09
In response DeeHarms Phistry to her Publication
😂😂😂🙏❤️

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
03 February, 01:37
Stopped following so many people because of this! One in particular, after proving that a picture was photoshopped they did not take it down. It was spreading around because he has so many followers. Just like the dates, people give things dates and then it doesn't happen and everyone freaks out. Now I have this website and a few on Telegram.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 02:01
In response Sandra Jean 16 to her Publication
I can't see to make myself get on telegram. Too many places out there to get scattered on.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 01:20
Information overload if not filtered for the masses.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 February, 01:09
Trump's best speach 2016. He made the bravest statements right at the start, knowing what he was up against!! He endured more than we know and we witnessed the volume of work he put in. This video alone is inspiration enough to hold strong and focused.
(gematria - "the struggle is real"

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
03 February, 12:28
For sure! And what makes it worse is so many of our digital soldiers are spreading it unknowingly because they just hit retweet rather than confirming, finding the source, etc. I try to not spread any image that has "info" unless there is a link to the source of the info. Those images being spread around are often full of misinformation. Then you add all the newly awakened into the mix and the spread even further because they don't know any better.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 12:32
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Exactly. I am watching AWK video rn and he is showing a pic of Trump taling to the troops on a monitor and LTvis saying it is Trump still working with the Military from Miralago, except a two minute search shows it is Christmas 2017! It's such a shame to see all this good work and connections go down the drain. That's why new poeple don't believe, we aren't being careful enough.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
03 February, 12:28
Let's not allow anything to intimidate us, or put us in doubt. We've come this far, we're so strong - think of us ! We can and will take this to the end. I have full confidence as I'm sure most of us are. Let's show the shills, imposters, scumbags and most of all, our Team that we're very present, totally trusting in them (our Team) and that there is only one agenda we're focused on.

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
03 February, 12:07
Good read.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 11:20
That's when you drop into your heartspace. And check in with your own personal discernment. When you quiet the external chatter the Truth will resonate more clearly.
#knowing

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 11:22
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Thank you, lovely advice💛

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
03 February, 11:16
It is quite confusing...true? false? But I am Trusting The Plan💖

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
03 February, 11:14
Agree struggle is real

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 11:10
That's WHY WE are here!! 🇺🇸

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 11:14
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Blessings each and every one!

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
03 February, 11:06
For real...its like peaking around corners...exagerrations on both sides, ehich is a normal part of psychological warfare...however, we either get Trump back, or we move on and solve the problem ourselves...there are more good guys than bad guys...and thier BULLSHIT Luciferian antics don't scare me...

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 February, 11:09
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Truth. Discernment is key.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 11:02
Struggle is real.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 01:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We hope you and team have the CURE!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 February, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Critical thinking is essential.

John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
03 February, 12:56
Tell me about it. Its almost lile we are in a spiraling towards a brick wall woth no hopes of surving the impact.