Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I guarantee by breaking those cursed Guidestones, a spell was broken.
01:18 PM - Jul 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 July, 11:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
From March 11, 2022

"Again, I am mentioning the Statue of Liberty. One day you shall see it standing, but the next day there will be a collapse and then only rubble on the ground.

The same goes for the Washington Monument and many other monuments and symbols across this nation.

The bull on Wall Street will be in the news, so watch as this is a sign. The Babylonian system will crumble to the ground and will not control the world again.

Lightning will strike a major symbol in this nation, signifying their destruction and demise.

Watch the White House. It too will have a lightning strike signifying I am striking them all down, and Judgment is here to end everything standing in your way."

https://www.jgminternation...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 July, 09:04
Absolutely!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
06 July, 03:24
100%

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 July, 02:40

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
06 July, 03:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂👍🏻

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
06 July, 03:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂👍🏻

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 July, 02:35
https://youtu.be/E9YsYxKkA... and please don't tell me Weezy was a dude! LOL
Retro TV Moment: J.J. says Dynomite! (Good Times) - YouTube

Remember house phones and not knowing who was calling? J.J. (aka Kid Dynomite!) sure does...#Dynamite #RetroTV #GoodTimes

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
06 July, 02:24
❤️

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
06 July, 02:06
Pink Floyd - The Trial (1980) Live HD - YouTube

Animação - The Wall Movie (Immersion 2012-DVD) Live at Earls Court - August 09, 1980. Áudio & Trechos (Divided We Fall - Remastered)

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 July, 02:02
is thaat why my brain feels like its in full download synopis repair today 🤦‍♀️ oh it hurts kinda but i can feel my pineal gland repair happening as well 😊💛

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
06 July, 01:55
Aren't each of the stones written in a different language? I would love to know which stone has been destroyed - wondering if there's any correlation to specific current world events ...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 July, 03:16
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
I heard the Russian and the Chinese ...

I’m no one @Iam4truth
06 July, 01:53
absolutely!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 July, 01:50
🔨Tear down their altars and high places one by one. Reminds me of St Patrick. Let the snakes run.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
06 July, 01:48
The WH0LE thing needs t0 g0 B00M!! 💥😉

Happy Days @Sun2516
06 July, 01:47
Great catch!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 July, 01:45
i wholeheartedly agree!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 July, 01:43
agree strongly

Other Half @Otherhalf
06 July, 02:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They literally took out the 5th column!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
06 July, 02:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏 Yes! Agree.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 July, 01:19
100%