Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
14 July, 10:40
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
THIS is how We All Should Be!!!!! I often Wonder, Where Is The Outrage!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
14 July, 08:53
🙌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
14 July, 08:51
when an English guy defends the constitution. fuck yeah. Im a Brit living in the good ole USA for for 41 years I concur with everything he said. Proud as punch of this man.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
14 July, 08:47
That was so awesome to watch. We all meed to be like that.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 July, 05:13
Yes! I like the way this man thinks! He has my FULL attention, as well he should!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 July, 01:41
we all need that drilled in our minds

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 July, 12:03
FOOK YEAH!!!🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 July, 11:59
We need MORE OF THIS - !!!