Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 July, 04:53
This can't wait until mourning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
so wish ppl would have researched about vaccines, all of them not good, but the mRNA and mDNA cannot detox, gonna take God to do the healing🤍my family took the vaxx, booster, and had the fookin covid twice before they stopped
01:21 AM - Jul 06, 2022
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
06 July, 08:39
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
my grown up children have & their partners & their children its breaking my heart watching them deteriote before my eyes, my son has had to go on anxiety medication for feeling suicidal, & they are ill all the time, I feel sick with worry. I have explained the jabs how they are tested whats in them & how they work, it all came about me finding out because I was having allergic reactions to everything & anything so I did some digging with the help of talking to a pharmacist, the stuff I found out wad sickening, & this was all a couple of years prior to the C & the plandemic. A generation wipeout, how was this allowed so bad, anyone please answer our pleas, I came back to help the children, but how when they are being wiped out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 July, 08:44
In response English Viking to her Publication
I wish I had the answers, luv
The part about the children has me baffled & angry as well

Just know you aren't alone in this

English Viking @Artist_
06 July, 08:39
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
my grown up children have & their partners & their children its breaking my heart watching them deteriote before my eyes, my son has had to go on anxiety medication for feeling suicidal, & they are ill all the time, I feel sick with worry. I have explained the jabs how they are tested whats in them & how they work, it all came about me finding out because I was having allergic reactions to everything & anything so I did some digging with the help of talking to a pharmacist, the stuff I found out wad sickening, & this was all a couple of years prior to the C & the plandemic. A generation wipeout, how was this allowed so bad, anyone please answer our pleas, I came back to help the children, but how when they are being wiped out.