Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
06 July, 08:28
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
This turns my stomach in knots. How many casualties of innocent lives have to occur before the carnage ends?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 July, 01:21
so wish ppl would have researched about vaccines, all of them not good, but the mRNA and mDNA cannot detox, gonna take God to do the healing🤍my family took the vaxx, booster, and had the fookin covid twice before they stopped

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
06 July, 08:39
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
my grown up children have & their partners & their children its breaking my heart watching them deteriote before my eyes, my son has had to go on anxiety medication for feeling suicidal, & they are ill all the time, I feel sick with worry. I have explained the jabs how they are tested whats in them & how they work, it all came about me finding out because I was having allergic reactions to everything & anything so I did some digging with the help of talking to a pharmacist, the stuff I found out wad sickening, & this was all a couple of years prior to the C & the plandemic. A generation wipeout, how was this allowed so bad, anyone please answer our pleas, I came back to help the children, but how when they are being wiped out.

English Viking @Artist_
06 July, 08:39
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
my grown up children have & their partners & their children its breaking my heart watching them deteriote before my eyes, my son has had to go on anxiety medication for feeling suicidal, & they are ill all the time, I feel sick with worry. I have explained the jabs how they are tested whats in them & how they work, it all came about me finding out because I was having allergic reactions to everything & anything so I did some digging with the help of talking to a pharmacist, the stuff I found out wad sickening, & this was all a couple of years prior to the C & the plandemic. A generation wipeout, how was this allowed so bad, anyone please answer our pleas, I came back to help the children, but how when they are being wiped out.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 July, 07:16
Absolutely horrific. 😢😢

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 July, 09:22
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
indescribable

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
05 July, 06:52
I saw a comment from a woman that works at a floral shop. They have been receiving a lot more orders for the deaths of young people. 😢

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 July, 06:06
Sweet Jesus, have mercy on us.
We trust in you.
Help us save the children.
🙏