Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
A note to fathers with daughters

When your daughter is experiencing life and all the emotions that come along with it, all she needs is to feel supported and loved unconditionally. She needs to be allowed to express freely, to feel how she feels without opinions or projections from others.

For example - If your daughter experiences a breakup, the last thing her emotional state needs is to be projected onto. What she needs is a safe place to express her pain so that she can release it. She needs to be nurtured and allowed to speak without projected opinions based off of a father's past experience. The daughters of this world.. the woman of this world need Divine Masculine to rise up and set an example. Be the change. It starts here, right now, with a choice to do better, be better, be love.. unconditioned.
05:18 PM - Jul 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Michael Phillips @Crager71
05 July, 05:39
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Thank you for this amazing post, my daughter is 13 and I will save this!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 July, 05:33
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Well said ❤👊❤❤
Sooo needed ... You did good Dale
I'm proud of you
I love ya lots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts