Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 July, 12:41
If Anon Island is real, count me in.

I’m ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Count Nana in too.

As difficult as it is for me to get around down here it will be hard to leave this beach we are at this week in Florida.

I love the beach. My daughter said I should get one of those motorized chairs because my back is so bad.

I said hell no get someone to design me some kind of flying hover chair. I want something I can fly around.

Hoping for my miracle with the med beds eventually.
04:32 PM - Jul 05, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 July, 08:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Med Bed first then Island get away!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 July, 09:54
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
That would be great but i believe it will take a while to get around to Nana on the med Beds, as the very sick need to go first and there are so many.

Many near death, many children, there will be many that have severe issues from the jab.

While my back is severe yes, but unless my heart gets in a mess I am not life threatening ill.
It may take a while, just depends on how many beds and ppl trained to use them there are.

Simon Parkes group that I am in is talking about starting out with one in 4 states then advancing to one in every state.
That is a lot of ppl per bed.
Those will be free, but it may take awhile to get round to Nana.

F B Jones @FBJones
09 July, 03:52
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
or med beds on the island!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 July, 04:39
oh mercy Nana...reading this and thinking...count me in on those things too!!! 😁We could then go out and hover all along the beach! or real med bed and ...rejuvenated!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 July, 10:35
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
😘😎

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 July, 02:37
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
me too! Ill join. Cant wait toi be young again

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 July, 04:38
Jetsons style hover crafts would be great!! Hope you get a bit of relief for your back soon Nana ❣️