Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 July, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
01 August, 08:18
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
have you personally fought with satan in a life or death struggle where only prayer would save you from death or insanity? to fight and win one gains authority to not fight and command lays a will in gods hands to accomplish, have you healed or cast out demons? no ? then this is a wish for the heart of God to hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 August, 09:17
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I had a double barrel shot gun sitting at my chest ...loaded and the man reaching to pull the trigger ... ALL of A Sudden that man was knocked out like a cartoon character...like he got hit on the head with a frying pan or something...his body wiggled falling straight down and out cold

Only God ...

I heard a noise in a spare room. I was home alone with my children. So I went to check it out and a Mexican put a pistol to my head
I live to tell because the Holy Spirit of God intervened
But for God ....

God has always intervened in danger

It's about faith ... fear is not of God

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 July, 03:21
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
God is great! Amen

i am so sorry you had to go through that horrofuc experience. God is amazing HIS Angels are real and watch over us constantly…all we have to do is ask 🙏

Something was about to happen in my home
(nothing near to what you experienced)
but it could have been fatally harmful if not for God
i had only minutes, seconds to grab my Bible
and get on my knees and pray out loud a psalm
Many dont realize the Psalms are very poweful

This was my witnessing a miracle
God bless you Double Eagle
Thank you for all you do to share HIS word and glory!

Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it