Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
23 July, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
have you personally fought with satan in a life or death struggle where only prayer would save you from death or insanity? to fight and win one gains authority to not fight and command lays a will in gods hands to accomplish, have you healed or cast out demons? no ? then this is a wish for the heart of God to hear.
08:18 PM - Aug 01, 2021
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 August, 09:17
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I had a double barrel shot gun sitting at my chest ...loaded and the man reaching to pull the trigger ... ALL of A Sudden that man was knocked out like a cartoon character...like he got hit on the head with a frying pan or something...his body wiggled falling straight down and out cold

Only God ...

I heard a noise in a spare room. I was home alone with my children. So I went to check it out and a Mexican put a pistol to my head
I live to tell because the Holy Spirit of God intervened
But for God ....

God has always intervened in danger

It's about faith ... fear is not of God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 August, 06:16
God has saved and spared me despite never deserving His faithfulness and love on more occaisions that i can remember or count. There was a time that i wasnt happy unless high or drunk ....but it was all a facade that brought me to abject misery and despair. Jesus saved me and reconnected me to my Father in the most life changing ways. Now i aim to give back however He needs me to.... love to all my of my eternal flames in Christ...you all lift me up better than any high ive ever had❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 July, 03:21
God is great! Amen

i am so sorry you had to go through that horrofuc experience. God is amazing HIS Angels are real and watch over us constantly…all we have to do is ask 🙏

Something was about to happen in my home
(nothing near to what you experienced)
but it could have been fatally harmful if not for God
i had only minutes, seconds to grab my Bible
and get on my knees and pray out loud a psalm
Many dont realize the Psalms are very poweful

This was my witnessing a miracle
God bless you Double Eagle
Thank you for all you do to share HIS word and glory!