Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is a lot happening that may be in one’s best interst, but is still not consensual. It’s not violent or wrong, just it somehow all feels a bit sad. Maybe it’s just me; not much joy in the demolition of ugly evil systems.
10:17 AM - Jul 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
05 July, 10:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I think for those of us outside of the U.S. who are up to date with what's happening at the epicentre of the war, we're not getting the pleasure of experiencing a single person waking up.

We're too far ahead, we've tortured ourselves with knowledge in the hope of helping and it's just ended up being the longest game of snakes and ladders in the history of mankind.

We're missing out completely on the unity/reunification that this war is all about.

The victories are never ours, sadly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Cattell @NowTheyAllLose
05 July, 10:31
Necessary. Part of the awakening is also the uneasy return of agency. Yes, we were deceived, but we should have been paying more attention and awake to the evil. I'm grateful now for at least partial understanding of the vague intuitions about society I've had for a long time now - but also aware that I got so much wrong... despite intentions. It all just deepens respect for those that went out on that limb early - Springmeier, Cooper, Icke... But we will fix things now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 July, 10:24
Agree. Most concern for those in denial. 😢