Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 01:35
Real crime boss Joe Biden. Dead. Firing squad 2019. Treason, conspiracy, child trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Lana @TXShroomer
03 February, 10:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Excuse my obvious ignorance, but what would the point of a body double be? I'm not arguing the fact that this is very convincing proof of such, I just don't understand the reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
the reason for a body double is so white hats can "SHOW THE PEOPLE" and wake many more Americans up as they see the tyrranical decisions of a biden/deep state administration.
many who voted for him regret doing so now.
Q says "only when people reach the precipice will they have the will to change". if there was all this exposure and if Q/Trump simply save the day, people would relax and continue to turn a blind eye to the destruction of our Republic.... hope that helps πŸ₯³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
12:03 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Texas Lana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CanCanScott in this post can reply
Texas Lana @TXShroomer
03 February, 12:11
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
Thanks, now it makes sense.