Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
WATCH: Bro on the lake waves the American flag and gets a low pass from a Warthog. 🇺🇸
02:59 PM - Jul 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 July, 07:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love that! ❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
05 July, 11:55
(Awesomeness) X’s (♾)= USA!🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
05 July, 10:08
Awesome!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 July, 10:03
That is so awesome!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
05 July, 09:41
That’s awesome!
I’ll have to try this with all the military helos that fly over mi casa.
It’s like the air version of

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 July, 08:26
Was that Karli?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 July, 08:15
GOOSEBUMPS ! 👍

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 July, 07:44
😁💜💜💜

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 July, 07:37
Oh my.. Nothing stirs my heart more!!!! Smile tears! 💫💥💕😊😎🇺🇸

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 July, 07:32
Beautiful Hello!

NEO ONE @Neo
05 July, 04:54
Cool.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 July, 02:53
TS 2:59 > 14:59 > 559 > 955

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
05 July, 10:15
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
this post reminds of the “free beer tomorrow” signs in pubs!😀

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 July, 12:35
bitchin' blessing...

wonderful sight to see from here too!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
04 July, 11:20
I’m not sure who enjoyed the fly over more, the pilots or the boaters. 🇺🇸

Montana Ford @Montanaford
04 July, 10:13
My GOD I am SO PROUD to be an AMERICAN!!! HAPPY 4th of July!!! GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. and this WORLD!!! 🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 July, 07:32
oh i love this ....granny loves them babys love my military

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
04 July, 07:23
Wonderful. Thank you. Cheers
Great memories return.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 July, 10:04
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Wonderful memory Blaine!
You were a pilot?
Seems to fit!
Thank you!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 July, 07:23
Kinda my reaction the first time I saw one so low too. Imagine if she could have herd the Brrrrrrt.
good piggy

04 July, 07:08
😎Had to share, nice numbers
Good Vibes, thanks!!!!

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
04 July, 06:42
Holly Shit!!! I'm so jealous !!! That is fooken awesome!!

04 July, 06:43
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Me too!!!! wish it were me. Once in a lifetime experience for sure!

04 July, 06:44
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Her reaction says it all & tipped the wings to say "HELLO!"

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
04 July, 06:29
God Bless America!
...my home sweet home.

04 July, 06:41
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
🦅Yes it is!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 July, 04:57
Thar was great!

04 July, 04:58
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
One of the best! They know who is patriotic

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
04 July, 04:53
Thats badass!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
04 July, 04:53
Too cool! They used to fly over our golf course; stand and salute and they would tip their wings! Love our mitary!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 July, 04:39
that was Fabulous🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸the SPEED, gonna watch a few more times, makes me want a movie do over on the new top gun!!! a great day to be on the lake, yall have fun

04 July, 04:41
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
👆Not mine, but could watch over & over, the power of our military👆💪👊

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
That would br exciting. Cool!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
I know right!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 July, 04:19
AND the pilot wagged his wings 😆

04 July, 04:26
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Saw that! It's a wave!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 July, 04:15
Cool!

04 July, 04:27
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Gets your heart pumpin for sure!!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 July, 03:53
LFG!!

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
04 July, 03:52
Growing up & attending air shows on base was one of the highlights of my youth. Awesome! They thrill you to the core.

04 July, 04:36
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
I was at NAS Pensacola 3 years, always a thrill to watch!