Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Remembering the legend. Julian Assange.
11:51 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
05 February, 09:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
04 February, 04:54
That sounded like Julian is no longer alive - is he?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
04 February, 02:00
Is Julian Assange one of those not alive? Remembering the legend implies.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
04 February, 01:23
You could say anything on Twitter in 2017...

You would be Suspended in 2020...

Keep Trying Bitches!

* WE Are the NEWS *

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
04 February, 07:34
well he certainly has the trolling skills of Trump..,, cousins?

Kate Dow @Kate717
04 February, 02:49
Fucking hilarious!!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 February, 01:42
The man makes my skin crawl!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 February, 01:43
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I mean Podesta!

ㄣɐㄥϛㄥƐㄥㄣ969ǝ ____ @2y2s353b
03 February, 11:39
Julian is a hero for Humanity. An inspiration to us all. Balls of steel and gets the job done better than literally everyone else

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
03 February, 11:12
🤮

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 February, 11:08
I was taught when you ain't got nothing good to say not to say anything. God only knows what I'd like to say.

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
03 February, 11:08
Pervie Perv Pedo Satanist

Jamie Brown @yukonbabe1
03 February, 02:42
has any one seen them at all????????

billy Wales @billy_wales
03 February, 01:32

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 February, 01:25

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 10:55
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Wrong question john..... Say His Name both of you BITCHES....

ㄣɐㄥϛㄥƐㄥㄣ969ǝ ____ @2y2s353b
03 February, 11:40
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I can hear it when I read this. And it makes my blood boil.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 February, 01:23

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
03 February, 12:34
Is Assange dead? I hope not #wwg1wga

Redpill Mill @Redpill_Mill
03 February, 12:17
Ever since Juan O tild the story of Isis and Osiris I finally understood why the hell Pedo Podesta had that written on his hand...

Gray 359 @Gray359
03 February, 06:41
In response Redpill Mill to his Publication
I heard that too! All made sense then. sick

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
03 February, 12:15

Sharon Evans @Anon31
03 February, 02:58
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
im ready to expose every archived folder I got

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 February, 11:13
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
More than sick. EVIL!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 February, 12:01
Remembering? 😢