Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
06 July, 08:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks! I needed to hear this tonight. It gets hard vibing out here all by our lonesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
06 July, 08:39
what carl jung said about solitude💚🤲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
06 July, 11:59
Thank you AU family
Everyone of you are the bomb! Hugs and Wishes to you all.
You have been the best therapy ever!!
Love is felt on this site
My opinion

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 July, 11:51
I really like this post, very much.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 July, 11:58
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
thanks. I did as well.
it's a good reminder that some of us feel this way but it's for a reason!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 July, 11:43
WYKYK 🏄‍♀️🥰🙏!!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 July, 09:45
Also, because we are scattered...I feel that is why AU exist, to help us see that we truly aren't alone💖 We have each other😊

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
06 July, 10:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
VK was spot on in this regard, would of lost it if I didn't have AU, anons to talk to.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 July, 11:30
GOOD Point - thank YOU VK God Bless your beautiful Soul -
we are all so grateful for the entire AU team and all the anons.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 July, 09:44
I have researched ley lines a lot. There are many running thru my area of SC. BUT, I can find no map that pinpoints them precisely🙄 I want to pinpoint one and go lay on it as I meditate my light.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 July, 09:45
Just make sure it's not in the middle of a major highway! 🤣🤣🤣

06 July, 09:47
i know...i've searched, too, but never really able to find anything of substance !

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
06 July, 09:39
Thank you, for this! ❤️

Thank you, for this! ❤️

Thank you, for this! ❤️

Thank you, for this! ❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 July, 09:27
🙏🙏🙏

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
05 July, 10:32
Shine on brothers and sisters. ☀️
At least we have each other.
No other site feels like this.
Love seeing what you all have to say every morning while I sip my coffee. ♥️🌍♥️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 July, 10:10
Awesome message Kim! 🙌

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
04 July, 09:41
This. Is. Beautiful. ❤️

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
04 July, 08:32
you are not alone,
eva ! ;)

04 July, 09:08
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
♥️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 July, 08:21
That was a beautiful message. Thanks, I needed that. ❤️

04 July, 09:08
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
hang in there!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
04 July, 05:02
It never seems lonely because we have a fam! it may not be a traditional one, but its full of love and positivity! Love the message!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
04 July, 03:22
Not alone when youbjnow there is such a big family we haven't even met yet! Family is everything. All connected. ❤️ Love concures all.

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
04 July, 01:49
Yesss. He decribed me to a T. Makes sense but being alone is hard too.

Not Important @Notimportant
04 July, 01:09
interesting the female in the dark, while the male in the light...

...time for the harmonic balance to shine!
☀️✨💎

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 July, 12:29
I agree with this 100%