Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
06 July, 05:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A tik tok with no sound?! How strange...sound of silence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 July, 10:44
sweet💙hope you and your family have had a wonderful Independence Day, how is Classified doing

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 July, 10:05
Hiya VK! 🇺🇸🫶🏻😀 Happy Independence Day to you all!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
04 July, 09:58
Happy Independence Day VK.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
04 July, 05:35
so cute i love ❤ em'

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 July, 05:34
That’s a very small baba … in my Africa they are free in the wild

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 July, 05:23
God morning VK.
Happy Independence Day.
I get the Sound of Silence vibes

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 July, 04:03

libertyand justice4_ALL @libertyandjustice4_ALL
04 July, 03:55
Happy Independence Day to you and yours!!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 July, 03:40
HP
then the Chicago shooting occured
🤔
emotional pull

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 July, 03:30
Hiya VK! My heart filled up with love seeing that cute little baby! i hope you have a wonderful 4th! Thankful for all you do and of course all our Q family and military have and continue to do for the world! I AM filled with gratitude, faith, and love today! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 July, 03:25
Cute lil Fella but is that an OWL behind him?

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
04 July, 01:36
You sure do know how to make learning fun VK. Thank you!

I've recently learned to read the Bible as an allegory for the human brain and body in relation to the physical world. Makes me realize why I found more truth on the back of a horse than I ever did in a pew.

Thanks for keeping it Light. Happy Independence Day.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 July, 12:11
They call me the Hiphopopotamus
Flows that glow like phosphorous
Popping off the top of this esophagus
Rocking this metropolis
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal
Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis
Did Steve tell you that perchance?
Steve...
Flight of the Conchords Ep 3 Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros - YouTube

Lyrics from whatthefolk.netI'm the mother flippin' RhymenocerousMy beats are fly and the birds are on my backAnd I'm hornyI'm hornyIf you choose to proceed y...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 July, 11:47
Hippopotamus (water horse)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 July, 11:26
Awwww, Happy 4th VK.
Everyone enjoy your Freedom Day!

amy lilley @amylilley
04 July, 11:18
Love this ‘little’ guy🦛🦛🦛a blessed Independence Day VK and Fellow Patriots🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐸🙏🏻❤️😎

amy lilley @amylilley
04 July, 11:18
Love this ‘little’ guy🦛🦛🦛a blessed Independence Day VK and Fellow Patriots🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐸🙏🏻❤️😎

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 July, 11:00
Good morning VK & cute friend. This little guy is adorable. Oh…..and so are you VK. Have a great 4th.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 July, 10:59
🤗 Yoohoo, yes U...💙

Mary Lennox @Veritable
04 July, 10:55
Good morning, VK

Mary Lennox @Veritable
04 July, 10:55
Good morning, VK

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
04 July, 10:52
Hi!
I refuse to celebrate today because we are not independent and free anymore.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 July, 10:52
:)

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 July, 10:57
I came across a news story today about an orphaned baby hippo who just happened to be washed out to sea off the coast of KENYA, after 2004 tsunami

Hmmm [R]
Q894
When we’re done he’ll claim KENYAN citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

3 images

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 July, 10:46
Hi VK

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 July, 10:45

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 July, 10:42
Very cute. Until you piss it off and it tosses half a village around like beenie babies.