Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
03 February, 11:28
Just wanted to share this because it made me smile for those kids to catch a break ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
03 February, 11:30
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
you know he pushes the vaccine? i do not think hes "good guy" 🤷‍♀️ Ive seen him post about the police officer involved in floyd case too, he was appauled he was out on bail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 11:35
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
Graham? yeah I don't know I haven't dug into him. I can't tell who is acting and who is sincere. I just liked the context of his post.

Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
03 February, 11:37
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I havent dug either. just things Ive noticed. its hard to know who's real and who's not anymore. trust is broken all around. have a good day patriot!

03 February, 11:42
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
It can be frustrating at times, I pray for clarity to come soon. I really don't want 2021 to be a whole rerun of 3020. Good things need to start happening publicly. Something that will break this freaking matrix because the world is literally in a divide like never before, those who believe everything they are told and those who do not trust anything they are told lol.
i know WE are the majority but when the MSM is rogue and complicit it's hard to get the sheep to believe anything you say lol AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Have a great day Patriot ❤

Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Unity LovePeace, click on at the bottom under it