Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
03 February, 11:28
Just wanted to share this because it made me smile for those kids to catch a break ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
03 February, 11:30
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
you know he pushes the vaccine? i do not think hes "good guy" 🤷‍♀️ Ive seen him post about the police officer involved in floyd case too, he was appauled he was out on bail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Graham? yeah I don't know I haven't dug into him. I can't tell who is acting and who is sincere. I just liked the context of his post.
11:35 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply
Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
03 February, 11:37
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I havent dug either. just things Ive noticed. its hard to know who's real and who's not anymore. trust is broken all around. have a good day patriot!

03 February, 11:42
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
It can be frustrating at times, I pray for clarity to come soon. I really don't want 2021 to be a whole rerun of 3020. Good things need to start happening publicly. Something that will break this freaking matrix because the world is literally in a divide like never before, those who believe everything they are told and those who do not trust anything they are told lol.
i know WE are the majority but when the MSM is rogue and complicit it's hard to get the sheep to believe anything you say lol AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Have a great day Patriot ❤