Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
03 July, 09:46
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Im and doing my best to research CERN. i need to prepare my loved ones.. this is a huge topic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
03 July, 11:35
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I don't think preparations will do much for us, Prayers yes. There is quite a few videos on cern and the LHC in Oak Ridge, Tn. This one is a much smaller one but bc of the fact that they are planning on a same day schedule makes me wonder, there are no coincidences in life. You can bet that their timing has reasons. If it's a parallel universe they are hoping to find, It may be that we are already living in one. Nothing has been quite the same for a multitude of years. I think that if they open a black hole, we may not like the visitors we may have joining us here. Quite frankly, we have too many dark entities as it is. I would like to see the Rods of God employed. It's never a good thing when a major event such as the opening of black hole never makes the MSM. God is with us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396