Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
31 January, 12:10
As i said , i love a good ______ ......😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Adams @Mishi8675309
31 January, 12:25
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
she is too old to be their dsughter. I have heard that Marilyn Monroe had a daughter...could it be Kayleigh? thst would make more sense based on age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
31 January, 01:16
In response Michelle Adams to his Publication
This is what I found about a woman who might be Marilyn Monroe's and John F. Kennedy's daughter. The resemblance is remarkable. Stranger things have happened and many are coming to light in real time.

http://www.abovetopsecret....

Michelle Adams @Mishi8675309
31 January, 05:27
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
wow! So msybe Kayleigh is Granddaughter of Marilyn Monroe and JFK Jr. would then be Kayleigh's half brother.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
If true, that would make JFK, jr her uncle, not half brother.
11:29 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Michelle Adams to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tianshi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Grace, click on at the bottom under it