As i said , i love a good ______ ......😎
12:10 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
02 January, 04:07
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
DING DONG, THIS IS WRONG.

Here is here real family:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
14 February, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 February, 11:10
When she posted that she owed President Trump her life, I presumed she was a trafficked, controlled entity during her anti Trump years. Jr was certainly old enough to father a child in 1988. Adoption would have been sketchy for a Kennedy. Rambling through a pile of dots. Family is every thing dot bloodlines dot. The horrors of celebrity dot.

amy lilley @amylilley
01 February, 06:30
Nope😎

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
01 February, 12:57
Hm, If this Q thing is as they say it is (past/future) then i need to re assume some fundametals.
Age cannot be accurate..
Parents cannot be accurate (her mom must be different)

This is not to be viewed directly in the traditional sense

I cannot go with time thing only because i have no way of measuring such things.

Stella Star @StellaStar
01 February, 02:38
Beautiful Soul through and through...Thank you for all you do for US!

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
31 January, 05:27
I love a good MOVIE also 🍿🍿🍿🔥🔥

Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 05:19
Not true. Stop putting out disinformation. Period.

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
31 January, 03:51
She was born in 1988; impossible to be their child. So sorry.

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
31 January, 03:29
This is utter bullshit! I'm unfollowing you and anyone else who puts this kind of bullshit out!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
31 January, 02:03
Best of both worlds......of course!

Alaskan Beauty @AlaskanBeauty
31 January, 01:27
Please stop passing around fake information, I keep seeing so much crap online to make Patriots looks stupid and crazy. Yesterday they were passing around the notion that Biyron was Princess Diana and President DJT Son, such utter bs!

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
31 January, 02:17
In response Alaskan Beauty to her Publication
It is called "The Great Awakening" for a reason fren......

Terry Tgirl @madeinitaly67
31 January, 01:10
JFKjr and Carolyn didn't even know each other in 1988, the year Kayleigh was born... Get a grip

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
31 January, 12:56
c'mon the age doesn't fit... she has parents & a sister from those same parents

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 01:00
In response Murphy Law to his Publication
she certainly looks like a Kennedy. as far as age, makeup can do wonders. Who says her birthdate is her real birthdate.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 12:55
laugh...?? lolol!

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
31 January, 12:52
That would be fucking AMAZING! No matter her lineage, she's a BADASS ROCK STAR! ❤🇺🇸❤

Terry Tgirl @madeinitaly67
31 January, 12:37
JFK jr and Carolyn didn't even know each other in 1988, the year Kayleigh was born....

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
31 January, 12:32
Have suspected this for awhile. She is a fabulous woman!

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
31 January, 12:30
...I love a good MOVIE! 💯

julie baja @JB4DJT
31 January, 12:30
Beautiful, smart and badass queen of journos🤜🤛💥

F B Jones @FBJones
31 January, 12:29
This means she was born before his "crash".

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
31 January, 01:23
In response F B Jones to her Publication
Well, since she was born in 1988, before John and Carolyn knew each other.....

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
31 January, 12:28
we miss seeing her everyday! she is amazing!

Michelle Adams @Mishi8675309
31 January, 12:25
she is too old to be their dsughter. I have heard that Marilyn Monroe had a daughter...could it be Kayleigh? thst would make more sense based on age.

F B Jones @FBJones
31 January, 12:31
In response Michelle Adams to his Publication
She is only 32. Monroe died in the 60's.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
31 January, 01:16
In response Michelle Adams to his Publication
This is what I found about a woman who might be Marilyn Monroe's and John F. Kennedy's daughter. The resemblance is remarkable. Stranger things have happened and many are coming to light in real time.

http://www.abovetopsecret....

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 12:21
I KNEW it, I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!!!! #GodWins #justiceissweet #wwg1wga

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
that's not true Kayleigh is to old to be their kid do the math !!!!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
31 January, 12:17
💌#TheKennedys

Cax SCx @Cax
Love this one! Always good to have dreams! Just like having Faith, your soul always knows...listen to your soul. ❤️

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
love her!!!! a real badass