Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My brother recommends the Elvis movie to me, while noting that I never watch movies. I have a sense of the bigger story, and if this movie was truthful, my (asleep) brother would be unlikely to recommend it as it would not be credible to him.

I still have no plans to watch any movies. My nerves are too shredded by the last few years and I struggle to maintain focus on anything. I cannot treat such media as entertainment. It’s all propaganda to be deconstructed. Exhausting, not fun.
05:59 AM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 July, 02:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I tried watching something on a memorial museum that had opened to honor our fallen (killed) veterans and they started talking about the version of 911 that is a lie, even showing a piece of stele the tower was made of. I was so triggered by anger I turned it off. We know the truth and can’t stand to hear the lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 July, 02:35
Sometimes I feel out of the loop, as I haven’t watched movies for about 2 decades. I understand there is soft disclosure, however, just highlighting what I already know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
I feel the exact same way. Nerves are shredded I can barely focus on dinner! Thank You for posting this as at least I know I am not alone

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
I'm not watching the Elvis movie either

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
03 July, 02:34

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 July, 02:23
I totally agree.

Ken Mac @KenMac
03 July, 09:59
Just as some restaurant reviews started adding Noise Level to Food, Service, etc. … movies perhaps need to add Woke Level (how much Leftist propaganda is added to this movie).