Only people mentioned by Patches_MOM in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
16 February, 12:53
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
The Weather Underground - IPOT on bitchute has a great 3 part series of hisotry from 60s to current events on this group...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 February, 06:36
THEY ARE SO FULL OF S""T... EVERYTHING TRUMP SUPPOSEDLY DID IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED AND HE DIDN'T DO THIS, SO WHO IS TO BLAME. I JUST SAW AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE PLANS WERE ON PELOSI'S LAPTOP FOR THIS WORST RIOT.... hahahahahahaha 😉👍😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
09 February, 10:12
Welcome to the double standard.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 February, 05:41

Victoria Rum @Victoria
05 February, 10:25
Worst day in history??

Tragically on America soil 911, the Oklahoma Bombing, school shootings, cities being destroyed by domestic terrorists are WAY detrimental than the capital storming.

They will do anything to make Trump supporters to look bad.

Praying for justice and truth to be revealed.

🙏💚 #truth
Everything now covered up will be uncovered, and everything now hidden will be made clear. For this reason, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in hidden places will be proclaimed from the housetops. Luke 12:2-3

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
04 February, 09:48
If I wasn't banned from Twitter I'd post this to Pelosi and gang. MFs.

Mike Heimdallr @Trygvasson
04 February, 01:13

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
05 February, 04:16
In response Mike Heimdallr to his Publication
Mike this is mind blowing, you should share it on the main post. This is the kind of stuff people need to see right now. I agree, if you posted it on twitter, or facebook, it would be fact check as being false. Crazy stuff.