Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
02 July, 01:09
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Hold that thought......we don't want THIS government doing ANYTHING!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
02 July, 12:58
Of course the government can fund many healthy programs instead of giving money to corruption and murder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 July, 12:53
If truly all the people who got vaxxed are sterile now maybe they could still adopt some of the rescued children?
They made a mistake but so many are good people
Another chance for them...
Just a thought I had

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
02 July, 12:50
I'd have children! When I was young and unable to conceive. My ex and I looked into adoption. We were told that we would probably never get a baby because they were in this big push to give babies to homosexual couples and heterosexual couples got sent to the back of the line.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
02 July, 01:38
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Wow! [they] really do have an agenda planned way ahead! This is why, awhile back, Putin stopped all adoptions of Russian babies to the USA, He KNEW