Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 July, 12:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you are "honored" to meet a pedovore.... I'll pass on your products and services....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 July, 09:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
i think it could be part of the movie....have to wait and see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
04 July, 12:15
An Arrested Pope can't smile like dat.
Q🪖✨🎬😂🍿

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
06 July, 06:07
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
you are correct Not the same Demon, the Noses are different🧐

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
03 July, 03:29
Priceless ... 😂🤣😂

https://twitter.com/Restin...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 July, 04:04
elon's right foot

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 July, 08:20
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Looks like an ankle bracelet..Hmmm

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
02 July, 03:43
Elon musk height 6' 1"
Pope height 5'7"
Even if Pope is a few steps back, the size differential wouldn't be as extreme. Seems pic is edited (or fake Pope guy is much shorter than real Pope guy).

Kids also seem to be wearing really large (disproportionate) men's shoes....size 11-12ish. Seems to point to editing.

Pope is 5th person from right.
VK last post 'forecast' misspelled (missing 'E')
E is 5th position in alphabet, so maybe Pope is fooked ?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 July, 02:50
no one has mentioned the painting he is doing a military style stance against a picture of a guy that looks like he is saving a child and the dude far right doing hangmans pose thats what i see

Nunya Business @AAug22
02 July, 02:29
Honestly I think Elon looks like a lesbian in this pic...a chubby female dressed in men's clothing. I think it is the hourglass shape his jacket is giving off. And what's with the mini-pope?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 July, 03:40
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Somebody's luggage got lost 😀😁😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 July, 08:23
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
THAT Poop is really short...tiny mind.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
02 July, 01:56
There are 3 days after the 10 days.

Jennifer Lopez @Jenny5
02 July, 12:44
That doesn’t even look like the real pope. This one’s nose is much thinner

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 July, 12:11
Elon is standing at attention in a very Marine like stance! ♥️🇺🇸

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 July, 12:01

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 July, 08:24
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I love Doenut!!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
02 July, 11:56
"beware of the dwarf" Foul Play

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 July, 11:48
seriously? what the actual heck is happening!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
02 July, 11:16
is “The pope” a woman?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 July, 11:14
Elon has 4 kids? are there more? What are their names?

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
02 July, 11:05
the richest man in the world, who makes cars that take perfect pictures and is buying instagram, uses a camera that takes GRAINY images when having an audience with the pope?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 July, 11:06
In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication
nothing is random
everything has meaning :)

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
02 July, 11:00
1 1 4

11/4

Podesta arrest coming

10 days of riots

North Korea missile launch

10 days of DarNKess

JUSTICE IS COMING

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
02 July, 09:51
That's a Pope cutout.He's making fun of Pelosi.Do a search on Pope cutout,you will see it.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
02 July, 10:17
In response betty Fyke to her Publication
That’s not Nancy either. 2 pics attached.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
02 July, 09:51
DEFCON 1 after news of Pope’s death.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 July, 02:37
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
02 July, 02:40
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
I may fall below the threshold of intelligence required to understand this, or, it may be that if I wanted to and was so inclined, I could increment and adjust to find whatever I feel like finding.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 July, 09:32
is the Pipe a Wax figure now Kim ? 😂😂baha!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 July, 08:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
and a REALLY short one too.. Baaahahahahaahaaa...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 July, 09:05
I’m more impressed with the # Elon is following, than his meeting with .Pontifex.

Nov 05, 2017 11:56:55 PM EST
Anonymous
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 July, 08:44
Woah! That’s intersting.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 July, 08:31
I thought the Pope was sick and retiring last thing I remember. Lol

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 July, 08:44
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Mostly dead!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 July, 12:55
Fake photo

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
02 July, 12:53
Did the Pope always ise a cane? I’ve never noticed that before 🤔 and why so small?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 July, 08:32
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
Last we saw him he was wheelchair bound, soooooo yeah, I call BS...this is soooooooo fake🙌

Ana Tate @Anatated
02 July, 12:46
Nah! You ain’t fooling me. That ain’t the Pope. Looks like a wax figure to me. Also, look how far everyone is from him. The kids look like it’s some sort of joke. That photographer sucks.

Red Edge @Rededge
02 July, 12:07
are those wheels ?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 July, 03:38
In response Red Edge to her Publication
@VincentKennedy ... hummm is that a

HURRY-CANE he has 🤔

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 July, 04:35
In response Red Edge to her Publication
i personally never has seen the explanation for this one yet 😁😁🤷‍♂️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 July, 12:01
👀👻🧐

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 July, 11:56
the popes a midget