JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Barack Hussein was the near-last dagger in the heart of humanity. He systematically gutted our military for the purpose of handing our former bankrupt corporation named The United States Of America- (long flying a gold-fringed captured flag), to China. He had our death camps and disposal plan ready to go. Nana often reminds us of this important fact. Communism is Satanic. Call it what it is. I am feeling very grateful and It's Time To Fry. What the Trump/ Kennedy men have accomplished is beyond our comprehension and what is being asked of us during this late scene in the movie is to simply Hold The Line. Best Movie Ever. 🇺🇸

#Fryday
#KennedySonDay
08:35 AM - Jul 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 July, 03:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It's Time To Fry=179

You've Been Warned=179............The Coming Storm=179
This Is The Hour=179...................Mark These Words=179
Release The Hounds=179............Ten Days Darkness=179
Jesus Returned=179....................Jesus Defeated Satan=179

Stand Back And Stand By=179.....Stay The Course=179
Warrior Of Light=179....................God Has Chosen You=179
Brothers In Arms=179..................God's Information=179
Righteousness=179....................Spirituality=179

Patriot Party=179.......................The Art Of The Comeback=179
The Real President=179.............POTUS Trump=179
King Donald Trump=179.............One United World=179
United Not Divided=179.............Lifting Of The Veil=179
The New Jerusalem=179............Living The Good Life=179
Time Of Your Life=179................Without Limit=179

Forgive Me Yeshua=179.............The Blood Of Christ=179
Music Frequency=179................Song Of Solomon=179

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 July, 02:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
love your gematria💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
01 July, 02:31
😊 Thank you.

I can’t call Kennedy V. P.

Something involving the Law of the Land.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 July, 02:29
Hold The Line. Best Movie Ever=272

Q Post#964
TIDAL WAVE INCOMING BUCKLE UP=272

I Am Your Lord Almighty God=272
Last Warning From The Lord=272

Twenty Twenty Two=272
See The Writing On The Wall=272
They Will Lie Until The End=272
And They Know What's Coming=272

Sound The Trumpet Of Life=272
Light Destroys Darkness=272
The Final Mystery Revealed=272
Multiples Of Eleven And Five=272
Nikola Tesla Secret Wisdom=272
A Secret That Is Good And True=272

Great Things Are Being Prepared=272
President Trump Messiah=272
Donald John Trump Junior=272
Anointed One Is Successful=272
Let's Make This An Amazing Week=272
Your Dreams Become Reality=272

Jesus Christ Second Coming=272
Thousand Points Of Light=272
The Awakened Consciousness=272
Divine Teacher Is Inside You=272
You Are A Fellow Traveller=272
Universal Love Is The Law=272
Five Hundred Twenty Eight=272
Music To Heal Your Soul=272

Jude Chapter One Verse Two=272

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 July, 02:25
such a stressful movie though . . . I am so looking forward to the end. :)

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
01 July, 02:26
In 2008 The New Yorker in jest got it right.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 July, 01:07
Holding the Line
Looking to the future
#KennedyFryday

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 July, 11:21
Sometimes it takes living thru evil times to awaken those who have become complacent, living in their own world of fun fixes, and ignoring their need for a spiritual connection to the world God made.
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to this patters of the world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Renewed minds lead to renewed spirits.
Lord Jesus, renew the minds of the lost. 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 July, 05:44
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 July, 11:21
You know that vibe you get when your hairs on your body stands on end? That was the vibe I got when Obama was running for President. I researched him and didn’t find much about him and knew he was not good. i spoke out to everyone I could to please not vote him in office. Too no avail, none listened. They thought I was a racist and nutz.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
01 July, 11:32
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
i was the same! I did not think he was qualified for the office as he had no experience other than neighborhood programs and you couldn't find any history on him. I was accused of being racist as well! It had nothing to do with his qualifications! When will the people find out how awful he was?? There are still people praising him and Michelle! I am tired of it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 July, 02:24
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
That's exactly why they chose him which makes me sad. They knew that racism was dying here. They knew that many American families are mixed race so they were so evil to use so many mixed minions in their plan. I loved who I thought he was. I remember my husband and I crying the night he was elected with joy that it was a signal that this focus on skin color and not hearts was over. At least that's what we thought. The Elite knew that if anyone tried to educate someone the race card would be played . . . just like the Jewish card. It's all so sick and I thank GOD every day that my eyes have been opened to truth. As painful as it has been, I always want to live in truth with GOD.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 11:07
Thank you Fan, you know when he took office Nana at that time had no clue about all the lies and what was really happening in the background the children and all of that. At the time I was still working for local govt.

I knew that it was all corrupt but my view of that corruption was more of a mafia type.

When Obummer took office my views changed, for the longest time, until 4 yrs ago, I truly thought he was the antichrist.

The entire Democratic structure in TN changed when he came into office. He was so evil that the majority of Dems in my local changed to the Republican ticket and at that time we had not even had a local republican primary that I could remember in my lifetime.

Little did I realize then just how much more worser evil was in play.
Pretty damn bad when [they] turn out to be worse than your view of the antichrist!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 July, 11:03
Amen! 🙏❤️😊😎❤️😊😎❤️😊😎🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
01 July, 10:31
Amen. Its an honor to have been born during these times . I am so grateful for their sacrifices and heroism. I cant wait to hear them fry and become smoke .

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 July, 09:11
thanks for the positive note Anon unite stand your Ground and be bless today is Kenndy friday