Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
01 July, 09:01
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
The military made "Back to the Future" that opened on the same day (11/22) JFK was assassinated. A very ritualistic date, what should one think? If there are those that are driving you to one simple conclusion, that simple conclusion must NOT be correct due to the force applied to the explanation of the one simple conclusion. None of the events of that day unfolded naturally. Military spooks been pulling this sh*t since time immemorial! The FACT that the 'gatekeepers'... (Juan O' Savin et el.) have attached themselves to this LARP is proof to me that the "assassinations" of ANY Kennedy never happened. It's best if the LARP has a built in paid off scapegoat ain't it? Then she ran off and married an Onassis? Whose name was Aristotle Socrates Onassis... AYFKM? Whose ex wife was "Athina"... I mean, if you are not evoking the Olympic Gods in this mess, I don't know what is... Just thinking out loud... Don't kill the messenger. Much Love.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396