Mama Tee @MamaT
WATCH AND LISTEN CLOSELY. You will soon see MORE children preaching the Gospel by the Spirit of God.

Psalm 8:2
2 Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.

Acts 2:17
17 In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
08:17 PM - Jun 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 July, 10:12
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏❤️ Praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 June, 10:58
The "world" may laugh when they watch this child of God....but the Angels paused in Heaven and listened to every heartfelt WORD...and PRAISED the LORD God. If this isn't a faith builder and strength renewer for us Patriots and lovers of Jesus...I don't know what is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
30 June, 10:42
WOW OH WOW!!! Amazing child right there. So many can learn from this angel of God!!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 June, 10:02
Time for the children to to be Free to Speak, to Pray in school & be what God made them to be. No more suppression by the wicked. God, BLESS our children in Jesus's Name. Thank You. Amen

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
30 June, 09:48
Even kids don't like the transgender agenda!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 June, 08:38
Love it!!!! Preach it boy!!!!!

I believe this is an old soul in a new body ;)

Ange Love @LoveM
30 June, 08:35
Holy Spirit Fire🙏🏻✨🕊🔥❤️

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 June, 08:33
Countering thw MK Ultra operatives.