r363l l10n @r363ll10n
30 June, 02:44
🔴Why are food plants suddenly catching fire?🤔

Follow BennyJohnson 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 June, 02:46
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The same reasons adults are dying of SADS.... Because we are "supposed" to believe it is the new norm...🤦‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 June, 02:56
In response All Right to his Publication
I think it's the White Hats. They have to get rid of all the poison that is in those food plants...if not, they'll (DS) will continue to serve it to us and we'll be naïve enough to continue to eat it all.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 June, 03:15
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Let's hope that is the case. I stopped eating all processed food a long time ago. I watched a great video one time that said basically anything that is not along the walls of the super market, AKA everything in the isles, is corn or sugar based, which it is.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
Exactly! Shop the walls! I also look for a support plaque for 4-H/FFA purchases. These kids have some pretty strong rules, they need to follow (grass fed, no hormones etc). Then I only buy from the meat counter.
03:59 PM - Jun 30, 2022
In response All Right to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 June, 05:02
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Nice! I live in farm country so I go to the farmers markets a lot.