🔴Why are food plants suddenly catching fire?🤔

Follow BennyJohnson 🇺🇸
02:44 PM - Jun 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 June, 02:55
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
White. Hat. Operation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeta12 @jeta12
30 June, 02:57
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 June, 02:46
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The same reasons adults are dying of SADS.... Because we are "supposed" to believe it is the new norm...🤦‍♂️

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 June, 02:56
In response All Right to his Publication
I think it's the White Hats. They have to get rid of all the poison that is in those food plants...if not, they'll (DS) will continue to serve it to us and we'll be naïve enough to continue to eat it all.