MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 June, 09:37
the supreme court ruling on EPA is just a stepping stone. the whole concept of regulation must be eliminated. No government, state or federal has the right to regulate anything.

we are brainwashed to think that it a government making laws to protect people.

none of these laws or regulations have ever helped. they need to go away completely.

if there are 20 billion people on earth and 19,999,999,999 believe the you should not be allowed to do something and you are the only one that thinks you should be allowed, they should still not be able to stop you.

there can be no laws other than Gods laws. natural law.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Hawk @NightVision
30 June, 09:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
How do we stop the people spraying the skies with chemicals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Shoot down the planes? More realistically though, we need to revoke all consent to be governed and manifest a world without any government
09:57 AM - Jun 30, 2022
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it