MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
the supreme court ruling on EPA is just a stepping stone. the whole concept of regulation must be eliminated. No government, state or federal has the right to regulate anything.

we are brainwashed to think that it a government making laws to protect people.

none of these laws or regulations have ever helped. they need to go away completely.

if there are 20 billion people on earth and 19,999,999,999 believe the you should not be allowed to do something and you are the only one that thinks you should be allowed, they should still not be able to stop you.

there can be no laws other than Gods laws. natural law.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is
09:37 AM - Jun 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Night Hawk @NightVision
30 June, 09:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
How do we stop the people spraying the skies with chemicals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 June, 09:57
In response Night Hawk to his Publication
Shoot down the planes? More realistically though, we need to revoke all consent to be governed and manifest a world without any government

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 June, 09:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Regulations will go away when we become a Constitutional Republic again. The old system is being dismantled and it's just a matter of time before we see the new government roll out. It will be like the flip of a switch, very sudden. Everything will be affected, including the courts and the financial system (no more IRS or Federal Reserve!)
You can already see it happening if you watch the videos of empty federal buildings in DC on Telegram channels.

30 June, 09:56
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I do not agree to any government. I will never allow any man or any group to have any power over me. I think the constitutional republic was a noble try but it failed.

Governments are the powers and principalities from the bible. There is no place on earth for any government

Everyone will come to this conclusion eventually