Doq Holliday @doqholliday
“Too broken to fix vibes” getting stronger
06:22 PM - Jun 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 June, 04:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 June, 04:53
The fookin brass ring is made of shit, as I have told many a young talented musician in way of not getting into the "circuits".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 June, 11:47
Nana agrees!
Not the country but the operational systems have to go!

All totally corrupt:
Congress> over 2/3rd corrupt
Govt>two party system was set up to screw We the People.
School systems totally corrupted!
Food system totally corrupted!
Banking system totally corrupted!
Judicial system totally corrupted!

Anything you can name has to be fixed!
And by fixed Nana means major fookn overhaul!
All is completely captured operations!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
29 June, 10:00
But at what level…where does the system start over. At no schools and farm your own food or schools and sports are still here. what about Vegas hotels?? people with unlimited amounts of money like trump are not skipping a beat until what

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 June, 09:02
I see 1776 🇺🇸
Replies=17
Likes=61....6+1=7
Reposts=24....2+4=6

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 June, 08:25
Doq I hardly ever see you with a neg vibe 👀🧐 but yes it feels like if we are going with biblical we got this . if we are not at that point yet its going to be a bit more rough for a time but it can turn around if we keep up the faith that the plan will work if God is part of this it will work . 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 June, 08:48
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
This isnt a negative vibe.

This is referring to the “system” being to broken to fix. This is all planned.

Pretty easy to see.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 June, 08:17
❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 June, 08:07
All must be restored in righteous ways or all must be burnt to the ground into fertilizer for new growth.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 June, 08:06
; ).

David Treciak @scifiwriter
29 June, 08:06
Our government and financial system has been torn apart over the past 18 months but you have to read the clues to notice it. DC is a ghost town and Federal buildings are empty. Treasury has been moved out of town and that's an indication that all Departments have had their headquarters relocated. Except for those that no longer exist, like the Federal Reserve and IRS. I've also noticed consuner friendly changes in my bank's policies, which is a good sign. NESARA can't come too soon for me.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
29 June, 08:03
gaia isnt broken its people that chose to go with atlas were

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 June, 08:01

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 June, 08:00
TIMBER comes to mind..

Katie Zariah @KatieZariah
29 June, 08:02
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

TrueView Patriot @TimA
29 June, 07:58
you have it or you dont

Katie Zariah @KatieZariah
29 June, 08:01
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

TrueView Patriot @TimA
29 June, 07:58
vibes... its war soul

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 June, 07:44
WATERGATE X1000

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 June, 07:00

arba happihr @arba
30 June, 09:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 June, 01:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yup - in total agreement

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 June, 06:30
GOOD VIBES ONLY. WE WIN!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Red Edge @Rededge
29 June, 06:24
🧐