Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Some interesting numbers line up on the Qclock TODAY.
Today is = 2.3 = 23
12.5 = D5
12.21 = EO

Also the mirror of today includes
9.17 (Constitution Day)
09:52 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 11:49
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
04 February, 01:41
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
03 February, 01:54
i wish i understood all of this but i'm grateful that you do! :)

True North @TrueNorth
03 February, 12:39
Serious question because I'm not savvy with the clock. Has anything ever manifested or come out because of it? What's the accuracy rate?

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
03 February, 12:46
In response True North to her Publication
This made me realize one of the biggest enslavements of all was the measurement of time, telling us when to eat, how long to work, what time of year to fo to school, one big harnass.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 February, 10:27
today is 12/21 in Chinese Calendar and could 2/3 mean 11.3?

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
03 February, 01:25
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
11.3 and 11.4 is a refeenece to the Military manuel. 11.3 involves military taking over a " belligerent" government. some speculate this may already be in play. 11.4 is something about military working with the remaining government which in this case would be the rightful president , President Trump .

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 11:53
In response Pats Fan to his Publication

PoePatriot WWG1WGA @PoePatriot
03 February, 10:14
Whoa, all of this at once? 🤯🤯🤯 and definitely kek kek

North *** @Northstar
03 February, 09:56
!!!