Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Hold Fast @Zoot42
28 June, 03:40
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
You don’t make this kind of shot without a very good scope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
28 June, 02:01
I apologize, I meant to attach link above ~ https://truthsocial.com/@E...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 June, 01:33
How very beautiful to look back on. 😍

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 June, 01:31
Wow!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 June, 01:29
I keep seeing Drs take an oath when I read these.
All of the Drs who have aided in killing adults and babies will go down.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 June, 01:46
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
i've been around a lot of doctors my entire life, have in the family, dad was a surgeon, lots of nurses....NO ONE in my family, uncles, cousins, friends, neighbors...opted out of the vax. They were appalled that I didn't get the vax. My daughter who works at one of the most prestigious cancer hospitals in the country still thinks I am off my rocker. I dont' think that any of these people are evil. My parents did cleft palate surgery for many "vacations" over the years(89 countries). My doctor cousin and his Dr. wife retired from Mayo and raised their own support to work in Ethiopia now in retirement. My niece, a brand new internist. I don't know how to explain their thoughts and actions. But, they are not DS, they are good "Christians" who want to help others. My only explanation is brainwashing, it is the only thing that makes sense. Or, conversely...we are the insane, who think we are right. Or...two timelines simultaneously existing.