Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 02:32
BRAD PITT ON THE AUGUST COVER OF GQ

I see a rose petal portraying a drop of BLOOD on his left hand & red rubies on his pinky ring finger

(What does the left pinky finger represent?

Left pinky finger - Marital status and the Mafia)
I see allegiance to the Vatican

diamonds of different colours midle finger ( mixed children … already decoded long ago )

On his Right side is a lizard ( sworn to)
or hybrid not sure what lizard this is … if anyone knows give me the name so i can feel the connection

His eyes are looking at a black horse image …i can make out details around that … yet

I see him wearing A Bright blue shirt & a splash of turquoise on his left shoulder

i can’t make out the Pendant … it looks like a map of a location that’s marked

Hmm 🤔… what do these flowers represent ?

we know he or she is gone

“They “ are signalling something coming up for AUGUST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 June, 05:52
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 06:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
wow … that’s interesting

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 June, 07:55
there is so much going on in that photo.

27 June, 08:07
But what is the entire story ? … that’s the question

trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
perhaps more will be revealed in time... my question is who is behind the making of this & who was it for?
08:16 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
28 June, 01:36
white hats … signalling

28 June, 01:36
white hats … signalling