Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Down TheRabbitHole @RAS_rolling
04 February, 10:13
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
t.s. 1803 drop regarding election integrity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 February, 09:39
Off-base or not, this is where I went.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
04 February, 09:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Two by sea. 👍

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 February, 09:48
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 08:53
Love Dan Posts!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 February, 05:52
I want to ride in one of these..... AWESOME...👍💞😉

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
03 February, 09:59
just hit the archived of that post, went to an article on Jeff Sessions. Q did say he was a patriot.

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
03 February, 09:58
I looked at post 2320 mentions emergency alert system.

NEO ONE @Neo
03 February, 09:55
Intersessting. Dan's Tinestamp in German Time is 12:03 . That's the Q Post for it.
Helicopter Crash... Standard Hotel...
The Standard Hotel is closed since couple of days. Coincidence?

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
03 February, 10:51
Long Beach port. Don't know, but last I heard the Long Beach Navy base was turned over to Chiina. Made me sick then, makes me sick to think about it now.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
04 February, 12:16
I think it is just a coincidence. The timestamp for the tweet was at 6:03 EST. All Q related decodes, timestamps, all follow that time zone.

NEO ONE @Neo
03 February, 09:42
Possible Q Drops to Dan's tweet.
Time Stamp 6:03 = Post 603
Video size 15 seconds. = Post 15

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 08:55
Nice!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 09:32
So flipping amazing! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
03 February, 09:29
Thanks - I can watch this all day! So cool. Watch the water