Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
Benghazi is NOT going away, the truth shall be told [No Matter What]
09:28 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
04 February, 11:59
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
if this is 1/6 where are the other 5? I'd like to continue reading them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
04 February, 06:56
My personal spin is this is why she went after Seal 6. She knew they had her information. She is ruthless has no soul or heart . She loves Satan in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
04 February, 06:49
I can't find that person on T witter.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
04 February, 09:09
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Their account's been deleted.

Barb Freed @Barbara26
03 February, 09:31
The comment Gov Andrew Cuomo made this week, "They died in a hospital or they died in a nursing home, who cares!"

it reminds me of the time Hillary was testifying at the Benghazi hearings in congress:

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans,” she said. “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?”