Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 03:15
I don't know 'who' Tweeted this
but I concur with the point πŸ‘πŸ’°πŸ€©

#GoldShallDestroyTheFed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
27 June, 04:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
GESARA= majestic meaning more than anything, it is the transformation w/in all, the gold standard is w/in, in this ascension/rtn back Light, pineal gland (golden halo) activated, gateway back to Heaven on Earth.πŸ’‘ #TheGoldenHaloCollectiveDestroysTheFed_ByFightingBack #TheChoiceToKnowIsYours #FearNGuiltNoMore #FreedomIsAChoiceWithoutHoldingBackWithFear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Agree a BAJILLION % LIBERTY πŸ™
πŸ’“ Bless your heart for putting it so perfectly.

When I first read NESARA in 2005
I KNEW without doubt
it was God's Plan.
I did not know then about Q Team
& that they were God's agents on Earth
directed to implement God's Plan.

But that is what Q Team IS
& that's what they are doing.
God bless them & God bless us all
for bringing in God's Plan
for Heaven on Earth πŸ’žπŸŒŽπŸΈπŸ’πŸ¬πŸ•ŠοΈ
04:46 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
27 June, 04:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It is just a matter of ppl ascending to the right Hz w/in to liberate oneself, in order to know how to be system breakers, w/o fearing the old system's propaganda in countless & draining bills/dues in stealing one's hard earned energy wealth/abundance to provide for family/self. When one knows their GOD-GIVEN rights, one already knows how to fight back, and that trusting the frontline team who's been providing evidence on the missions, to be transparent, that it's really been up to the ppl to embrace their freedom w/o the fears from minions taken out already by the purgers/hunters BTS. #WeAreWithYou #GodIsWithYou #FearNoMore

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 05:09
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
You know what's Divine?
I was having a bad day but you lifted my Spirits.
Thank you, LIBERTY.
Your posts are music to my ears. Literally.
And the hz's today are 87+ πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸŒžπŸŒŸβœ¨πŸŒŸπŸ€©πŸ’