Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
27 June, 03:08
Osiris Risen Sign

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
What is the deal with the aprons? my daughter in laws dad died and the masons demanded she return the apron.
03:43 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ValBelaire in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 June, 11:22
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Also has something to do with what the Apron covers I think. Isn't he the god of fertility?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Also has something to do with what the Apron covers I think. Isn't he the god of fertility?

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
27 June, 03:46
It`s what the Priest wore in Ancient Egypt and you place powerful symbols on them