Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 June, 02:30
Q didn't give Q a bad name.
"QAnon", which doesn't exist, did.
"QAnon" is always tied to a certain influencer who has given Q a bad name.
This influencer has given Trump a bad name even worse than the Democrats already had.
This influencer is now creating sock accounts at lightning speed to keep spreading the vitriol against patriots.

Now that Q is back, all of the bullshit starts again because of this influencer.

I feel like giving up.
I wish God would kick this guy's ass even harder and more so than he already has.
I can't take much more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
27 June, 01:45
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Hold on, Jan. You're over the target! We need to continue encouraging each other in this spiritual war.
When I'm able to update, you're one of the first sources I seek. God's got us, and He's got this plan in His sights. "Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord." Do what He's called you to do, and leave the rest in His hands. You're doing an awesome job. And thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Thank you, Susan. It does get hard some days.
I'm on Twitter most of the day and I look for tweets that contain this guy's name. I see what the Left is saying about him and they attribute his disgustingness to Trump, Q and MAGA. They call us MAGGOTS.
One person did this yesterday.

I replied to her, something to the effect of, "Don't associate MAGA with Lin Wood. He's a Fake MAGA whose job it's been to make us all look insane. I detest him. If you want to hate me for ME, that's okay. But don't lump us all in with this REAL maggot Lin Wood. He's a despicable POS." Of course, my profile pic is a lovely calligraphic Q (below).
She didn't come back with anything at all, which is a good sign. That means she got what I said. While I wake up about 1/2 to 2/3 of the LinWoodies, I also have the opportunity to let Libtards know that he does NOT represent Trump, MAGA, Q, or Anons. They need to know this.
I even take some heat on Anonup for exposing him, but THAT'S MY JOB. 3 pics
03:42 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jan Jackson * * *, click on at the bottom under it