Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 03:15
I don't know 'who' Tweeted this
but I concur with the point 👍💰🤩

#GoldShallDestroyTheFed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
I hope it's soon - I've been holding off paying credit card balances...but a big one will be coming due in August....
03:29 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
28 June, 01:41
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
You can help yourself by learning from David Lester Straight Out of Babylon on YouTube there are six seminars to watch and sign up to a seminar go to it become a State National change your Status with AOR (Affidavit of Repudiation) understand how to receive your cursip number and show you how to be a free Man or Woman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 June, 02:38
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
This is interesting to me and would you know, what happens to your U.S. passport, does it renew? How does one travel abroad if they do this?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
27 June, 04:19

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 03:34
🙏🕊️💓🙏🕊️💓🙏