Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 June, 07:48
More proof Donald J Trump is a physicist/scientist, along with his uncle John G Trump. 🧐
could the scientist in this older video be DJT? you decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Most of this is true ... Trumps are highly intellectual, speaks Japanese, learned quantum "nuclear" mechanics ... brilliant.

I don't get what the end of it suggests - that the Trumps were in any way developing this for nefarious reasons.
Tech can be used for good and bad ... its value belongs to whom ever controls its use.
08:18 AM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 June, 09:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
someone told me a few yrs ago that we, in general population,
don't understand nuclear, and i believe Trump and his uncle
have the good understanding and usage of it, ie covfefe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 09:10
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Y E S - my thoughts exactly

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 June, 08:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I don't know what side of the fence the person who made the video is but I found it interesting that you can't find some of these photos anymore. I agree with you and doubt Trump is doing anything nefarious but the opposite of.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 08:51
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Yes the google CEO biz is to remove anything positive for confirmation ... I noticed it back when bho was running for office and info that I saw / wanted to share disappeared. Suddenly died, like the clot shot / suddenly died.

The algorithms bury it so deeply we all but give up to find it ... perhaps we should start at the back ???

I wonder if its still there ... if we could engineer the reverse order of a search that might be interesting.